10/31/2015

6 - Parasyte Live Action


WARNING: SPOILER!!!

Is eradicating human existence the only thing we can do to save the Earth? 

What if this happens in real life? SCARY! I think it would be the end of human existence.

I was just planning to watch the movie after I saw the trailer and then I heard that we will be going to make a review for this movie. My original plan was to watch the anime first and then the live action but due to time constraints I wasn't able to watch the anime. 

I am a fan of this kind of movies and I love this one. It gave me chills while watching. 

So the movie began with a questions about humanity and its existence. 
The parasyte looked like a sperm cell. Hahaha!



That picture was the scene before the title was introduced. I did not expect that scene because I have no idea what parasyte is. It made me jump a bit out of my seat.


I find Migi cute as in really cute and in my opinion I think his lips is a bit similar to Jynx from pokemon. I LOVE MIGI HE'S SO ADORABLE AND I WANT A STUFF TOY OF HIM!


I find the three other parasyte mysterious and scary especially the woman. I think she is capable of doing anything and also I believe she's going to solve the problem between the human and parasyte.


The part where his mother turned into a parasyte is sad because earlier he had a fight with his mother. It's hard to believe that your mother is now your enemy and you have to kill your own mother. 
I though he was going to die and that there is another protagonist.


Shinichi and Satomi are both adorable. At first sight of Shinichi I thought he doesn't look handsome but as I watch the movie I find him handsome and for Satomi she is really pretty and lovely.

There were a lot of scenes that gives thrill and excitement to the viewers and I won't elaborate it anymore because I don't want to spoil the whole movie. I can't wait to watch the second part of the movie.

"If the number of humans could be reduced by half... possible number of forest burnt by half? If the amount of a human being than a hundred, could existing waste become one in a hundred, too?"