10/03/2015

3 - Heneral Luna



I first heard about Heneral Luna at APC. I was able to attend the previewing at the auditorium. When I saw the preview the first thing that came in to my mind is the quality of the movie. After seeing the preview I told my friends that we should watch the movie because I thought it will be a good movie.

I wasn't able to watch the movie at the date of showing and the following week. I just watched the movie last Saturday dated September 26 because I heard the movie would be pulled out 3 days later so I immediately called my friends to accompany me to watch the movie. 

The movie is awesome! It offers you different genres like comedy, action, suspense, mystery, etc. This is the first time I have watched a historical action movie that is funny. Most of historical movies are serious. The movie made me laugh and mad at the same time, like a crazy woman. And I would want to congratulate the actors for portraying the characters very well. 

The movie showed what kind of person is Heneral Luna. That he is also a human that has flaws and commits mistake. Luna almost gave up but thanks to his comrades for giving him strength to push through. It shows that heroes aren't perfect.

I got really mad at Aguinaldo and Buencamino because they are the traitors. They are the one's that killed Heneral Luna, for me, based on their illogical reasoning. As you can see Buencamino was there when Luna was killed and he didn't even do anything to stop them. He's also one of those idiots who gave Aguinaldo a false information. And as for Aguinaldo I don't believe his reasons, I think it's a lie. I think during that time Luna was the only hope of the army and the country. I blame all those bullshits (sorry for the word but they deserve that) who killed Luna for the reason that we are under Americans. Actually my friend got teary eyed at the part where Heneral Luna was mercilessly killed by those bullshits.

I guess the director of the movie did the great job in sending a message and giving a knowledge to all Filipinos. I am really looking forward to the next movie and I hope the movie would be awesome like this or even more awesome. If you haven't watch the movie please do watch it at cinema and for students they have a 50% discount. We must support Filipino movies like this.


Our heroes offered their life to the country and we must not waste their efforts. 

BAYAN O SARILI?